|Adapted from a recent online discussion. Dear Carolyn: My husband is uncomfortable with our 20-year-old white son dating a black woman. When he asks why his feelings are wrong, what can I say besides, “Because they are”? — What Can I Say?|
|Why Doris changed her mind about dating trombonist Al Jorden is unclear - but she did. She should have stuck with her first instincts. It was she who broke the ice, asking him if he would not mind collecting her each evening and then dropping her home|
|The comical pictures, compiled by Bored Panda, capture the lengths couples will go to to make each other laugh. Clockwise from top left: A message warns one husband to keep his hands off his wife's half of dessert, a father-to-be chooses makes time for|
|Beatty pointed out that women who grew up in a home where their families put them down grow used to this kind of dynamic, which is why we need to educate ourselves on what is really okay and what is not. 'We cannot enable bad behavior,' she said.|
|Williams also argued that the casting of Rachel Lindsay was noteworthy because the “Bachelorette” star is among a relatively small group of black women who are dating outside their own race. Citing data from a 2015 study by the Pew Research Center, |
|Today's generation of Black women are much different from our grandparents' generation. Most Black families have a woman as the breadwinner of the household. Black women also excel in education and entrepreneurship in comparison to other groups.|
|The new Bachelorette reflects the majority of single Black women in America. Degreed up (we are the country's most educated demographic), career minded (Black women are the fastest growing segment of entrepreneurs), and dating over 30 as the show's |
|And opening tonight's show, Paul paid tribute to his close friend. "It's been 14 years since Blind Date has been on our screens and it was presented of course by the late, great and my friend, Miss Cilla Black," he said. "Let's hear it for her. The|
|Dating apps have made it easier than ever to find a date (or hookup) at a moment's notice. They've also made it easier than ever to be a creep, a racist, and a generally terrible human being. Nobody understands this more than women of color like|
|But one black Irish blogger isn't standing for it anymore. Filomena Kaguako has written an open letter to demand men stop fetishising her. She joined dating site Plenty of Fish to try and find 'something serious' – but has since been forced to delete|
- 'EXO Next Door' Is A Must-See Web Series
- If you watch pirate TV, you could be getting a scary letter through your door very soon
- Aziz Ansari Recaps Master of None's 'Door #3'
- Antioch demands equal access to clean, affordable water
- Broadchurch episode 5 spoilers: Jim chillingly warns Trish as she wants to come clean to Cath about affair
- 'I'm completely clean right now': Miley Cyrus talks quitting weed and 'refalling back in love' with Liam Hemsworth ...
- Somerset's big clean up after weekend storms
- 'Tinder for teens'? The dark side of a teen app called 'Yellow'
- Wednesay at 11P: The dark side of online dating
- EXCLUSIVE: Prince Mak talks about the dark side of K-pop